Header Ads

Header ADS

A Dialogue about Your Aim in Life

A dialogue between two friends about aim in life.


Myself :AssaalamuAlaikum.
Friend :WalaikumAssalam.
Myself :How are you my friend?
Friend :Alhamdulillah and you?
Myself :Mash Allah, I am ok.
Friend :I want to know something from you.

Myself :What is that?
Friend :I mean, I want to know your aim in life.

Myself :Very good. It is a computer engineer.
Friend :But why ?

Myself :I think it most suitable to me.
Friend :Make me understand please.

Myself :You know that it is the age of information, communication technology and science.
Friend :Yes, it is sure. But is it very essential to be a computer engineer for it?
Myself :I think so. Now tell me what is your aim in life?
Friend :My aim in life is to be a president of our country.
Myself :How surprising it is!
Friend :Why surprising? Isn’t it  possible?
Myself :I think it  unthinkable.
Friend :But I don’t think so.
Myself :Why have you thought so?
Friend :I want to make my country corruption free.
 Myself :But why ? Is our country corrupted?
Friend :Yes, our country is completely corrupted. It hurts me much.
Myself :Will you follow any leader or president?
Friend :Yes, it is Mahathir Mohammed.
Myself :Ok. Go ahead.
Friend :Thank you for your well wish.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.