Header Ads

Header ADS

A Picnic I Have Enjoyed Paragraph for JSC/SSC/HSC.

A Picnic I Have Enjoyed  



A few days ago, I enjoyed a very interesting picnic with my school friends.We went to Pubail Shooting Spot, Gazipur which is a very interesting place.We were thirty-five students in our picnic and our two teachers were also with us. Before our picnic we arranged fund and hired a bus and did other necessary things.On the picnic day we gathered in front of our school early in the morning.Then we got on the bus and started for the picnic spot. We went there and set up a tent to take rest.Then we arranged cverything for cooking biriani.Then we sang and danced with hilarious joy. We were very happy.We also took some photographs of ourselves.Then we moved around the whole shooting area for all the day after having our lunch. Then we began to play some indoor games like carom, the cards etc.To play these games we had divided ourselves into a number of groups. Someone suggested having a forceful dance to the tune of appropriate music from the steres. And up raised all as if they were waiting for the gesture.After dancing about 45 minutes, we felt very hungry.All of us jumped at the packets of biscuits and tea pots. Then before evening, we left the place for home.We really enjoyed the day very much.It was a memorable picnic for all of us.I do not know whether I will get anymore opportunity of enjoying such a picnic in my life once again or not. But I wish I would attain such opportunities once and again.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.