Header Ads

Header ADS

My Visit to a Place of Historical Interest Paragraph for JSC/SSC/HSC.

My Visit to a Place of Historical Interest

A place that bears the testimony of history is called historical place.So, visiting a historical place is not only nteresting and exciting but also cducative.After the annual examination of class nine, I along with two my friends decided to visit the historical place of Mahasthangarh.It is one of the carliest urban archaeological sites so far discovered in Bangladesh.We decided to go there by train.We bought three train tickets from Kamalapur Rail Station.It was 26 December 2018 when we visited the place. The village Mahasthan is under Shibganj thana of Bogra district.The place is famous for its relics of the ancient civilization. History says Mahasthangarh was the site of Pundranagar, the oldest city of Bangladesh.It was the ancient capital of Pundra Kingdom. There are some elevated places near Mahasthangarh that are Vitas', 'Kundas', 'Ghouns' and 'Dhaps'. There is a museum at Mahasthangarh also.We saw all the relices of the past.The notable sites are Jiat Kunda, Mankalir Dhap Parshuramer Basgriha.We also saw somc gateways at different points.We learnt many things about our ancient civilization.We stayed there almost whole day and started back to home in the evening.Though I left Mahasthangarh but the memory still haunts my mind.I would also like to mention the value of visiting all other places of historical interest in our country.I wish I would visit all those spots onc after another.I will never forget the wonderful experience that I had earned from visiting the place.It will always remain alive in my memory.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.