Header Ads

Header ADS

A Journey by Boat Paragraph for JSC/SSC/HSC

A Journey by Boat

A journey by boat is very interesting and enjoyable.It gives us pleasure and entertainment.Recently undertaken a journey by boat.It gave me much enjoyment and pleasure.In fact it was very wonderful and thrilling.It was the month of Ashar. The rainy season had just set in. I had once an occasion.A friend of mine invited me to attend the marriage ceremony of his sister.He also invited two other friends.We planned to have a journey hy boat. We were three in number-all of the same age.The boat we hired was a pretty one but not big.There were two rowers and a helmsman in it. We started in the morning.The current and wind were favourable and weather was fair.The boat was going along the vast green paddy fields full of water.It was really a very enjoyable sight, which simply charmed me on our way.The scenery of the villages was also very charming.There were populous villages filled with rows of trees. Cattle were found grazing at large. Cowboys sang swect songs sitting under trees.Some women were coming to fetch water.Boys were playing with happiness.A time came when the boat turned towards the south.The sun was about to set.My heart was filled with joy to see the reflection of the setting sun on the water.The golden water and the calm and peaceful landscape gladdened my heart A journey by boat is really a pleasant experience.I shall never forget this pleasant occasion in my life.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.