Header Ads

Header ADS

A Journey by Train Paragraph for JSC/SSC/HSC.


A Journey by Train

Pcople make train journey because it is cheaper than any other transport in our country.The reason for which one likes to have journey by train is that it is by far the most comfortable and relatively safe and most of the big cities could be visited by train.I made a journey by train last December with my friends. We went for an excursion to Chittagong.We travelled by The Suborno Express.It started at 6 pm from the Kamalapur Railway Station, Dhaka.Fortunately I got my seat beside the window.After a few minutes the guard blew the whistle and the train began to move.When the train left Tongi, the proverbial greenery of Bangladesh appeared before our view.The train line was through the green paddy, jutc and sugarcane fields.I kept looking outside through the window.Dew drops on green grasses were glittering like pearls.Trees and houses were seemed to run behind. We saw the farmers working in the field.Cattles were grazing here and there.The train stopped only at some selected stations.The majesty of the setting sun and the pathoes of the departing day can be best seen from a train.I looked through the window to the dark night The gentle breeze gave a touch of affection and love. It was very charming.It was about 11 pm when we reached our destination.We got down and thus our journey came to an end.The journey was really pleasant to me. The attraction of the natural beauty was so great for me that I would never forget it.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.