Header Ads

Header ADS

Future Plan of My Life Or, My Aim in Life Paragraph for JSC/SSC/HSC.

Future Plan of My Life

Human life is beset with struggle.It has countless difficulties and obstacles.A man having no particular goal, fixed purpose and determined aim in life cannot overcome them successfully.His position in the wo be meaningless. So thinking over his own capacity and capablity he must choose a career.And for this he has t prepare himself.Like others I have a particular aim in life.I would like to be a doctor.I do know and do believe that to serve people is to serve God. I do also believe that money is not enough at all.Mental peace and satisfaction and people's love should be taken into consideration. So I have decided to study medicine and wished to be a good physician. The village people are poor.They cannot even meet up their daily necessaries.The cannot manage even three square meals.They do not know the basic rules of health and sanitation.My soft mind feels a great pity for them.I wish to go back to my village and serve the poor villagers.I shall serve the poor patients by giving them prescription and also medicine free of cost.I shall take fees from the rich.I have a desire to set up a charitable dispensary.I think if I can cure the patients, their smile and blessing will be my inspiration and only then my profession would be a meaningful one.My aim in life is a noble one but its fulfilment depends on my preparation and having facilities cssential for the purpose.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.