Header Ads

Header ADS

My Best Friend Paragraph for JSC/SSC/HSC.

My Best Friend

Man is a social being and he wants to share his pains and pleasures with others.I am a man of flesh and blood and hence I have some friends.I cannot mention the exact number of my friends but Nasir is the best of all my friends He is special to me for some of his extraordinary qualities that impress me much.The most impressive quality of Nasir is that he stands by me in my joy and sorrow.I can share all my feelings with him.Besides, he is a good student and whenever I don't understand any problem of mathematics he explains it to me very smoothly.He is a humorist, too. He tells jokes and when the cloud of gloom hangs over me he tells me funny stories and makes me laugh.I am never angry with him because there is nothing in his character that can make me angry.His behaviour and towering personality give me much pleasure.He is very docile and wins the heart of my parents. Moreover his liberal attitude towards literature and culture and the people of other race and rcligion is highly appreciable to me.As he is my best friend, I discuss every topic related to life with him.Frankly speaking, the crucial matters of my life is solved by him.He has a long cherised desire to be an ideal and famous teacher.It is because he wants to spread light of educ him from the core of my heart cation in the society and remove the ignorance.Considering all, he is my best friend and I like him from the core of my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Good Job. I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Thank you for sharing great information with us. My best friend paragraph 2021.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.